Earn cool swag and Review AAA Video Games over at Culture of Gaming
Do you have a passion for writing and the Video Game industry? Have you ever wanted to make a start in journalism, but didn’t know where to begin?
Culture of Gaming started in the early months of 2017 and has grown and changed significantly since then. Recently, the website was put on the back burner while the owner moved overseas and began studying Business Marketing
It’s now time For Culture of Gaming (CoG for short) to make a return to the Video Game journalism industry. We pride ourselves on being that stepping stone for YOU to make your way into more permanent and paid positions. Our writers have gone on to write for sites like GameInformer, Gamestop, and GoombaStomp as well as running successful YouTube channels.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Who we are looking for?
- You are passionate about Video Games and want to share your knowledge, understanding and passion with thousands of readers every day!
- You are looking for a chance to get real-world experience and gain an intimate knowledge and understanding of how Video Games work. You want to attend events like E3, CES, and PAX, and review the latest video games.
- Meet a monthly and weekly article requirement
- Claim articles from our daily task list
- Pitch ideas as necessary
- Follow a style guide for word count and article format
- Keep up with trending topics
- Experience working with Wordpress or ability to learn fast
- Strong grasp on English Language
- Ability to write cleanly free of errors or typos
- Ability to keep finger on the pulse of many different games
If you feel this would be the perfect position for you, apply today using the application link!